Tuesday, May 7, 2013

LOTS OF LOVE...

FOR LUCKY ME!

A Surprise Of Beautiful Cards!
Handmade and Heartfelt!
How lucky can a teacher be?
Two of my Kinder Kids 
surprised me with cards today.

Soon everyone wanted to make me cards.
How FUN is that?
A HAPPY DAY!
THANKS KINDER KIDS!


Thanks for stopping by :)
Wherever U are, in our
 Whole Wide World,
I'm Wishing...
Wonderful Surprises,
Sunshine And
Sunny Daz 4 U

♥Sunny



*1 Homework for SunnyDaz Kids*
Parents monitor your child as they do this homework.
Make a card for someone you know.
It will be a wonderful surprise.  :)
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Parent & Child write your first names.
Leave a comment and you will be one of my 
SunnyDaz Kids.
I have had hundreds over the years.
There is room for you too!
See you at school 
or back here at SunnyDaz4U.

♥Sunny



No comments:

Post a Comment