Saturday, May 4, 2013

KINDER KIDS SELF-PORTRAIT - Class Book

Cute Kinder Kids!
I Love Teaching The Unit,
I Am Special!

Dear Reader,
It is so much FUN to watch Kinder Kids 
learn about their similarities and differences.
In centers we looked in a mirror 
to notice details about ourselves.
Then we made a self portrait.
We also decorated our names.



Later we tried to decide which portrait 
and name went with each Kinder Kid.
We had to look closely at details.
Finally we had all the matches made. 
We put the art work up to be wondered over 
and admired.

We read "I Like Me"

by Nancy Carlson






 Just click the book to link to Amazon.com

Each child made a comment
"I like my....."
Later we made the pages into a book.
It easily became a favorite book.
It will be for your kids too!
Enjoy!




More FUN Is In Store For You!
Want to learn more 
or need some supplies?
Just click a pic to link to Amazon.com

Books 4 FUN!
     
You will LoVE to make your own 
self portrait
or stories 
with fancy FUN tools. 

  
      
I LoVE getting likes!
It makes me want to share more!
Please press the LIKE button 
and help spread the word!
Thanks!



Come join me and 
Enjoy Making #Education FUN 4 #Kids!


Thanks for stopping by :)
Wherever U are, in our
 Whole Wide World,
I'm Wishing...
Sunny Daz 4 U



*1 Homework for SunnyDaz #Kids*
Parents monitor your child as they do this homework.
Draw a picture of your family.
Do the people in your family look similar?
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Leave a comment and you will be one of my SunnyDaz Kids.
I have taught hundreds over the years.
There is room for you too!
See you at school 
or back here at SunnyDaz4U.

♥Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment