Saturday, April 20, 2013

Starfall.org ABC - WEB-WOW!

You Will Love StarFall.org

It is FREE & Fabulous!
A wonderful website! 

Dear Reader,
StarFall is one of my first loves for 
Kindergarten and First Grade.
As a teacher/parent you will love it too.

I love StarFall so much that I even 
bought the app for my classroom iPods.
I have 4 wonderful iPods donated from 
Donor's Choose 
& Friends.
THANK YOU!
A special thanks to Bill, Jan & Val!


Try playing with StarFall at home or school.


http://youtu.be/_3uQSIrbDp0

http://youtu.be/0O8iiqiz6v4

Thanks for stopping by :)
Where ever U are, in our
 Whole Wide World,
I'm Wishing...
Sunny Daz 4 U

*1 Homework for SunnyDaz Kids*
Parents monitor your child as they do this homework.
Visit this WOW-WEB! StarFall.org
After you explore Starfall for a while,
write a comment that says: I did it.
Parent & Child write your first names.
Leave a comment and be one of my 
SunnyDaz Kids.
I have taught hundreds over the years.
There is room for you too!
See you at school 
or back here at SunnyDaz4U.  

♥Sunny




No comments:

Post a Comment