Wednesday, March 27, 2013

ALPHABLOCKS "at" WORDS

The Cat Sat On The Mat.

 This is a fun way to learn "at" words.
It makes blending sounds easy and fun. 
Many Kinder Kids find it hard to blend sounds to read words but not so with Alphablocks.
My Kinder Kids were singing and blending and laughing as they read "at" words.
I am so excited I found this!
We love this video and song.
I hope you do too.
 :)
Enjoy! 


Dear Reader Thanks for stopping by :)
Try singing this with your kids at home or school.
How do you teach your kids to blend?
Let me know.  I'd love to hear from you.
I'm wishing...
Sunny Daz 4 U


#Homework for Kinder Kids

Parents monitor your child as they do this homework. 

Listen to the song: The Cat Sat On The Mat.
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Parent and child write your first names.
Have fun blending sounds to read words!
See you at school. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment