Wednesday, March 27, 2013

COWBOY MATH

Howdy Partner!

Be A "Quick Draw" In Math Facts!
Miss Carla Cowgirl came to class today.
She showed the Kinder Kids how to draw the answers to addition facts FAST!
In our Cowboy Math Center each Kinder Kid had the tools to be a "quick draw".
Each Kinder Kid had a white board and marker.
Miss Carla Cowgirl showed an addition fact for only 3 seconds.  That's FAST!
Kinder Kids were so fast to grab their marker and "quick draw" the answer.
There was a stampede of learning going on!


Dear Reader Thanks for stopping by :)
Try this with your kids at home or school.
How do you teach your kids addition facts?
Let me know.  I'd love to hear from you.
I'm wishing...
Sunny Daz 4 U

*1 Homework for Kinder Kids*

Parents monitor your child as they do this homework. 

Practice your Addition Facts FAST!
Use The Addition Facts Flashcards.
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Parent and child write your first names.
Can you do each fact in 3 seconds?
See you at school. :)

2 comments:

  1. I did it. Travis and Scott and Barrett. We used penultimate on the iPad as a whiteboard for working on fast math facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! Travis I wish I had iPads for you to use at school too. Barrett nice to see you are doing homework too :)

    ReplyDelete