Saturday, March 16, 2013

HOKEY POKEY A WESTERN WAY

What A Fun Way To Dance The Hokey Pokey
Kindergarten always has a Hokey Pokey.  
This Hokey Pokey has a western swing to it.

My Kinder Kids taught this dance to their 4th Grade Reading Buddies today.
We had a ton of fun!
!

Dear Reader Thanks for stopping by :)
Try dancing this with your kids at home or school.
What dances do you teach your kids?
Let me know.  I'd love to hear from you.
I'm wishing...
Sunny Daz 4 U

Click on the image above to purchase.

*1 Homework for Kinder Kids*

Parents monitor your child as they do this homework. 

Dance to the song: Hokey Pokey.
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Parent and child write your first names.
See you at school. :)

2 comments:

  1. Travis
    You looked like you had a ton of fun dancing with your 4th Grade Buddy today.
    Miss Carla :)

    ReplyDelete