Thursday, March 7, 2013

SAY HELLO IN MANY LANGUAGES...

If You Are Happy And You Know It...
How many ways can you say Hello?
Learn to say Hello in other languages as you sing this song.


Dear Reader Sing this with your kids at home or school.  Let me know your helpful hints.
I'm wishing...
Sunny Daz 4 U



*1 Homework for Kinder Kids*

Parents monitor your child as they do this homework. 


Listen to the song: If You Are Happy And You Know It.
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Can you write the new hello word you like best?
Then parent and child write your first names.
See you at school.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Eva you are the first Kinder Kid to leave a comment. I am excited to give you your Wolf Pup Ticket on Monday. :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis I know you love this song because you smile as you sing it. :)

    ReplyDelete