Wednesday, March 13, 2013

THE LETTER FACTORY SONG-LEAPFROG

A Fun Way To Learn Letter Sounds!

I am so excited I found this song!
The Letter Factory is a Kinder Kid favorite.
We love this video and song.
I first learned about 
Leapfrog's Letter Factory DVD
from a kindergarten colleague.

 
Click on image above to purchase DVD. 
  
She got it for her granddaughter and  
she liked it so much she brought it to school.
She said she bought it at Target.
I went shopping that very afternoon.
I am so glad I did.  
It has brought many smiles to learning sounds :)
Enjoy! 



Dear Reader Thanks for stopping by :)
Try singing this with your kids at home or school.
How do you teach your kids letter sounds?
Let me know.  I'd love to hear from you.
I'm wishing...
Sunny Daz 4 U


*1 Homework for Kinder Kids*

Parents monitor your child as they do this homework. 


Listen to the song: The Letter Factory Song.
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Parent and child write your first names.
Have fun singing sounds.
See you at school. :)



4 comments:

  1. Travis I hope you like singing this at home too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy your mom and dad help you visit and sing songs. I think the songs are fun too. :)

    ReplyDelete