Saturday, April 27, 2013

Earth Day An Alphabet Book - A STORY2SHARE

GO GREEN!
Learn The ABC's of Earth Day!

BOOKS R FUN!
Dear Reader,
Here is a perfect book for Earth Day.
Read the book together and then create 
your own ABC Book at home or school.

Want to learn more 
or need some supplies?
Just click a pic to link to Amazon.com

      
      

The kiddos LoVE to make their own stories with fancy FUN tools. 

       
   

I LoVE getting likes!
It makes me want to share more!
Please press the LIKE button 
and help spread the word!
Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Wherever U are, in our
 Whole Wide World,
I'm Wishing...
Sunny Daz 4 U

*1 Homework for SunnyDaz Kids*
Parents monitor your child as they do this homework.
How many ways can you 
"Go Green"?
Can you think of 3 ways?
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Leave a comment and you will be one of my SunnyDaz Kids.
I have taught hundreds over the years.
There is room for you too!
See you at school 
or back here at SunnyDaz4U.

♥Sunny



No comments:

Post a Comment