Saturday, April 20, 2013

OUT & ABOUT ON THE FARM -


Amazing Animals! 
By bee bright

 WOW!  
Dear Reader it is so much FUN 
to see a real farm. 
As we visit the countryside we see 
real farm animals!  
Lots of Moms & Lots of Babies.  
It is great for my "city kids" 
to see a real farm.
We can visit it again and again.
You will love all the babies!


Thanks for stopping by :)
Where ever U are, in our
 Whole Wide World,
I'm Wishing...
Sunny Daz 4 U





*1 Homework for SunnyDaz Kids*
Parents monitor your child as they do this homework.
Name all the baby animals?
What animal did you like best?
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Parent & Child write your first names.
Leave a comment or follow my blog 
and be one of my 
SunnyDaz Kids.
I have taught hundreds over the years.
There is room for you too!
See you at school 
or back here at SunnyDaz4U.  

No comments:

Post a Comment