Sunday, May 12, 2013

TALLY O'MALLEY - A Story2Share



A FUN Book For Tally Marks!

Tally O'Malley is from 
Stuart Murphy's Math Start series.  
You will love it.
Use this book for introducing Tally Marks.
Or
Use Tally Marks when collecting data for 
a Yes/No survey.
Or
A Math Center!
For A Math Center Freebie
Click on the very next post called
I Can Tally To 100!

Come join me and 
Enjoy Making #Education FUN 4 #Kids!



Click On An Image To Purchase A Book From Amazon.

Here is another PURRfect book!


     

Thanks for stopping by :)
Wherever U are, in our
 Whole Wide World,
I'm Wishing...
Sunshine And
Sunny Daz 4 U

*1 Homework for SunnyDaz Kids*
Parents monitor your child as they do this homework.
Practice making Tally Marks. 
Then practice counting by fives to 100!
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Leave a comment and you will be one of my SunnyDaz Kids.
I have taught hundreds over the years.
There is room for you too!
See you at school 
or back here at SunnyDaz4U.

♥Sunny



No comments:

Post a Comment