Sunday, May 19, 2013

RAINBOW - ALPHABLOCKS

"0" So Pretty!

Letter O is in a fog.
Will he find the rainbow?

Dear Reader,
My SunnyDaz Kids love the Alphablocks.
It is so FUN hearing them laugh 
as they learn to read the Alphablocks
AND
  sing the colors of the rainbow.

I am finding that they are learning to blend.
The Alphablocks make blending easy.

Come join me and 
Enjoy Making #Education FUN 4 #Kids!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Wherever U are, in our
 Wonderful Wide World,
I'm Wishing...
Sunshine And
Sunny Daz 4 U

*1 Homework for SunnyDaz Kids*
Parents monitor your child as they do this homework.
Listen to this at home or school.
Watch the Alphablocks.
What colors are in a rainbow?
Parent & Child
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Leave a comment and you will be one of my SunnyDaz Kids.
I have taught hundreds over the years.
There is room for you too!
See you at school 
or back here at SunnyDaz4U.

♥Sunny



No comments:

Post a Comment