Monday, June 17, 2013

ARKive For FATHER'S DAY - WEB-WOW!

Dear Reader,
You Have to check out ARKive's 
Of The Wild Variety!
A Link to a wonderful window to wildlife dads.
The pictures are always awesome.

I knew Seahorses were great dads.
I have shared that with my SunnyDaz Kids but
I learned about more proud papas like 
Furry Father Foxes, 
Caring Clownfish and 
Fearsome Father Wolverines.
Some of the dads were new to me.
I can hardly wait to share these dads too.
Check out all
TOP TEN DADS

I was feeling sad because I did not have 
a post for Father's Day.
Then ARKive sent me this cool email...
so I shared the link.
Enjoy!

Come join me and 
Enjoy Making #Education FUN 4 #Kids!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Wherever U are, in our
 Whole Wide World,
I'm Wishing...
Sunshine And
Sunny Daz 4 U

*1 Homework for SunnyDaz Kids*
Parents monitor your child as they do this homework. 
Have FUN at ARKive's
 TOP TEN DADS
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Leave a comment and you will be one of my SunnyDaz Kids.
I have taught hundreds over the years.
There is room for you too!
See you at school 
or back here at SunnyDaz4U.

♥Sunny


No comments:

Post a Comment