Monday, July 22, 2013

HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES & TOES - Song and Dance

A FUN Way To Get The Wiggles Out.
Tried & True Is Now New & Improved!

I have used this song since
Day 1 of Kindergarten.




Click on an image above to purchase a book.

That was a few days ago LOL.
I remember it like yesterday though.
 I was 22 and ready for anything.
And I got it with 79 Kinder Kids.
A total of both AM & PM classes.
An amazing year.
I wonder who learned more...
me or 79 little ones?


Head, Shoulder, Knees & Toes
 has always served me well.
Now I can use it on my new smart board 
(once I figure it out).
Times have changed...
OR NOT.
If technology fails me 
I can always fall back on Tried & True
and it will still be FUN!


Dear Reader 
Try dancing this with your kids at home or school.
What dances do you teach your kids?
Let me know.  I'd love to hear from you.

I love sharing my classroom 
with you.
Come join me and 
Enjoy Making #Education FUN 4 #Kids!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Wherever U are, in our
 Wide Wonderful World,
I'm Wishing...
Sunshine And
Sunny Daz 4 U
*1 Homework for SunnyDaz Kids*
Parents monitor your child as they do this homework.
Watch the video and dance.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENVdNiLCMGk

Write a comment that says: I did it.
Leave a comment and you will be one of my SunnyDaz Kids.
I have taught hundreds over the years.
There is room for you too!
See you at school 
or back here at SunnyDaz4U.

♥Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment