Saturday, November 23, 2013

Tally Cat Keeps Track

I Am So Excited!
I Found Another FUN Book For Tally Marks!
Tally Cat Keeps Track
By Trudy Harris
This Book Is PURRRfect For Tally Marks!


SunnyDays Kids LoVE TO Tally!
And
We LoVE Cats Too!
How FUN Is That?

"Tally McNally is an alley cat who loves to Tally!
He keeps track of all sorts of contests..." 

Click on the image above to purchase this book from Amazon.

You can use this book with these posts
 I Can Tally To 100!
OR
Tally Sticks too!
  
Just click on the Tally Marks Label on the left.







Come join me and 
Enjoy Making #Education FUN 4 #Kids!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Wherever U are, in our
 Whole Wide World,
I'm Wishing...
Sunshine And
Sunny Daz 4 U

*1 Homework for SunnyDaz Kids*
Parents monitor your child as they do this homework.
Practice making Tally Marks. 
Then practice counting by fives to 100!
Write a comment that says: I did it.
Leave a comment and you will be one of my SunnyDaz Kids.
I have taught hundreds over the years.
There is room for you too!
See you at school 
or back here at SunnyDaz4U.

♥Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment