Monday, December 16, 2013

SCOOT!

A Super FUN Game That is Easy Peasy!
The kiddos LoVE it!
I Do Too :)

I heard about the game 
SCOOT 
and had to give it a try.

First, number your kiddos' desks.  
We already have name tags with numbers 
so we used the same number.

Next put a flashcard on each desk.

Next teacher gives signal, "Go!" 
Kiddos solve the math problem at the desk.  
If it is desk #1,  the answer is written 
in box #1 on the recording sheet.

Next teacher says, "SCOOT!" 
Kiddos scoot on over to the 
next desk and solve the next problem 
in its corresponding box. 
Keep SCOOT'N until the kiddos have
 rotated through all the desks 
and solved all the problems.

Last check over the answer sheet 
with the whole class.


Try It And
ENJOY!
I love sharing my classroom 
with you.
Come join me and 
Enjoy Making #Education FUN 4 #Kids!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Wherever U are, in our
 Wide Wonderful World,
I'm Wishing...
Sunshine And
Sunny Daz 4 U

*1 Homework for SunnyDaz Kiddos*
Parents monitor your child as they do this homework.
Play a round of 
SCOOT

Write a comment that says: I did it.
Leave a comment and you will be one of my SunnyDaz Kiddos.
I have taught hundreds over the years.
There is room for you too!
See you at school 
or back here at SunnyDaz4U.

♥Sunny




No comments:

Post a Comment