Sunday, September 21, 2014

We're Going On A Leaf Hunt By Steve Metzger

So FUN!
Kiddos LoVE A Leaf Hunt!
It is so FUN to read this book.
It is more FUN to go
on your own leaf hunt.
We're Going On A Leaf Hunt

Our trees are showing so much color.
It is the perfect time to play in the leaves.

When going on your leaf hunt,
give each kiddo their own lunch sack 
to collect leaves that they find 
on the leaf hunt.
Be sure to Oooo and Ahhhh 
over all the beautiful colors.

After the leaf hunt 
kiddos can sort the leaves by color.
I like to use contact paper as a sorting mat.
It is easier to match like colors.
Write the color word on the mat.
It helps to see the color word in print.
 Red leaves go on a red mat.
Yellow leaves on a yellow mat
and so on...

Leaves can also be glued onto a piece of construction paper to make beautiful collages.
Supplies can be ordered below.
Enjoy!


http://youtu.be/UsKX16veyM8

Want to learn more?
Just click a pic to link to Amazon.com
   
 
   
   
Note:  I went on my own leaf hunt 
up the canyon with my sister.
We took pictures.
So very pretty!

I LoVE getting likes!
It makes me want to share more!
Please press the LIKE button 
and help spread the word!
Thanks!

Come join me and 
Enjoy Making #Education FUN 4 #Kids!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Where ever U are, in our
 Whole Wide World,
I'm Wishing...
Sunshine And
Sunny Daz 4 U


3 comments:

  1. Great! Just find a tree and you have it made in the shade. Thanks for visiting and following. Tatting Chic I checked out your blog and I LoVE it!

    ReplyDelete