Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

The FUN Has Just Begun!


I LoVE Stories...
And...
I LoVe to Read Stories...
 And...
Tell Stories...
And...
Write stories...
And...
SHARE STORIES!
So that is what I am going to do.

I've decided that is 
My New Year's Resolution For 2015!

So Let's Start!
Have fun making your own
New Year's Resolution with...





I have always used stories to teach.
So...
use this book as a spring board into 
"making a connection"
for your own 
New Year's Resolution.

I'm starting with something I LoVE...
(stories)
And then...
Resolving to do it more...
(share stories).

How FUN is that?
What do you Love to do?
I would LoVE to hear from you.

Sometimes you can find a story on YouTube.
Happy New Year!

http://youtu.be/AKMlUI6lJ0I
*****

Want to learn more 
or need some supplies?
Just click a pic to link to Amazon.com

    
  

The kiddos LoVE to make their own stories with fancy FUN tools. 

      
  

I LoVE getting likes!
It makes me want to share more!
Please press the LIKE button 
and help spread the word!
Thanks!

Come join me and 
Enjoy Making #Education FUN 4 #Kids!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Where ever U are, in our
 Whole Wide World,
I'm Wishing...
Sunshine And
Sunny Daz 4 U


2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Carla! I wanted to let you know that Khylla Mae and her sisters still visit your blog often. I am just now figuring out how to leave you a message, hence why it took so long. I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing imprint you left on Khylla Mae the years you were teaching her. Because of you she has an insatiable appetite for learning. She is still excelling, and even talking less! I just wanted you to know that we still visit often and talk about you all of the time as well. We hope all is well where ever you may be. Much love sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Your message made my ❤️Heart Sing! Check out my new post just for you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete